Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
June 20-22, 2018
Call for papers
The East European Network for Philosophy of Science (EENPS), in co-operation with the Department of Logic and Methodology of Sciences, Comenius University in Bratislava, announce the second conference of East European Network for Philosophy of Science in Bratislava.
- Barbara Osimani (Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy, LMU Munich)
- Vincenzo Crupi (Center for Logic, Language and Cognition, University of Turin)
We invite submissions of contributed papers and symposia proposals related to any of the following areas:
a) General Philosophy of Science
b) Philosophy of Natural Science
c) Philosophy of Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
d) Philosophy of Social Sciences
e) History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Science
Call for papers
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts (500-1000 words) + short abstracts (up to 100 words) as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file prepared for blind review to email@example.com. The abstracts should be headed by the title of the corresponding section (a – e), the title of the paper, and 3 to 5 keywords. Please, provide also information about your affiliation and contact details in a separate file.
Call for symposia
Groups of authors are invited to submit proposals for symposia on any of the topics related to areas a) – e) in a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please fill <EENPS2018 symposium> in the subject line of the email. The proposal should be sent in one comprehensive document and it should conform to the following structure:
- the title of the corresponding section
- the symposium’s title
- a complete list of names of the symposium’s participants with their contact details
- a general description of the topic and its actual significance for the philosophy of science (up
to 1000 words)
- the abstracts of the symposium’s contributions (up to 300 words each)
- short CVs (up to 1 page) of the symposium’s participants.
Deadline for submissions of contributed papers and symposia proposals: December 31, 2017.
Local Organizing Committee
Lukáš Bielik (Chair), František Gahér, Daniela Glavaničová, Juraj Halas, Miloš Kosterec
December 31, 2017 – deadline for submissions
February 28, 2018 – notification of acceptance
April 30, 2018 – deadline for registration
June 20-22, 2018 – conference